Tuesday, January 27, 2009

G'day!

No, I'm not Australian, but in fact am just contracting the fuller sentence I might choose explaining the fact that I had a good day. I am now explaining this in a convoluted way. Well done to me. This is why you love me.

I went for a run this morning and really enjoyed it apart from the pain in my chest.

"Oh, I am in love with running"

I thought.
Then I thought perhaps it was the fact I smoke and haven't really done aerobic exercise in a while. A bit of yoga, but y'know...
So that got me to thinking. Maybe other feelings have been confused. When in the past I felt my heart squeeze with disappointment (the sort of thing that might promote shouting "You're breaking my heart!" across the street), maybe I just needed a cigarette. When I have felt nervous, it was in fact trapped wind/urinary tract infection. When I have felt my stomach turn over with a feeling of warmth when someone kisses me, that's just a cup of tea having a bit of a swim. When I get goosebumps at the sound of someone calling me beautiful, it's actually just a bit chilly - they left the window open... that they think I'm beautiful is irrelevant... what do I care? I'm way too hot for them...

Anyone know anything scientific about the connection between bodily functions and emotions we associate with them? I think I might write a book about it. After all science is well fashionable at the moment. Failing that, could someone recommend me one, because I really wouldn't know where to start. In fact I think I might have written all I know on the subject already, and I just made that up.

Anyway, I'm diverting fabulously. What I wanted to say was that when I got back I had a text from a guy from a production company asking to meet and an email from a publishing company offering me a placement. At last! All you need to do is go for a run and the world will take you seriously. Even if they've had your CV on file for months... honestly. They just sense it.

So I went for another run about 7.

No emails.

I've lost all faith in little superstitions I make up for myself, even if they are to motivate myself to get fit.

Though I did manage to finish an outline after struggling with how it would tie up. Hooray!

Do you know what?.... Oh my god, I think I love you.

Oh no, I just need a cigarette.

Laters,

Sophie x

2 Comments:

Blogger jonnythecomedian said...

lol i know what you mean. I have been meaning to go jogging for idk about the past 6 months :P

http://comedianreviews.blogspot.com/

05:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol 50mg capsules for dogs - buy tramadol next day

08:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter