Monday, August 04, 2008

Edinburgh Festival Diary 4th August 2008

"The talk of the festival!" - Chris Coltrane, The After School Club.

Yeh! Well. This is the full thing (as left in a comment on my blog here)

"7 people for midday on the first day is an outstanding achievement. I'm not at the festival (not for a few weeks, anyway), but I've heard of dozens of shows that were cancelled on the first day because of a lack of audience. So for you to get that many people is a really positive sign for the future.
If you keep working hard and doing your best, your show will be the talk of the festival!"

Well, we had a full house yesterday, then today it was back down, I think about 11?

Anyway, today I was out of sorts. Although the show seemed to go well, I wasn't really enjoying it for the first time. Mainly because I wasn't feeling well. I thought I was just tired, but when I got home to have lunch I was pretty light headed. I lay down and realised that if I got up I was going to be sick. So I was. Now I'm just all stuffed up with mucus and a sore throat and I think this is perfect for performance. Yes. Lots of lockets for me.

For this reason I'm going to go to bed early, even though I slept a little this afternoon.

G'night all.

Sophie x

P.S. Fuck I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter