Monday, November 20, 2006

Speaking of sick...

While Paddy and I were on the train to Southampton, we were flicking through the latest Time Out. In there is an article about Martin Creed and his latest 'art' exhibition. It's a film of people being sick on a clean white set. Here's a clip I found:




I don't know about you but this smacks of bollocks and pretentious shit, where the only aim here is to shock. In the interview Mr 'Creed' said something about it showing peoples' feelings, literally "bringing them up" (nice).
And this sounds familiar to me. Any Chris Morris/Nathan Barley fans will remember 15Peter20.
So repeat after me...

MARTIN CREED IS A POOHEAD.
MARTIN CREED IS A POOHEAD.
MARTIN CREED IS A POOHEAD.
MARTIN CREED IS A POOHEAD....

Here's the Nathan Barley clip for comparison.
I'm just putting the thought out there....


And now I'm vulnerable...

Sophie x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter