Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I didn't give birth to this baby, but...



So this is my bubba niece. Her name is Caitlin and she was a big fat bubba (though she doesn't look it).

More entertaining than this, are Jon Swift's reviews on Amazon.com...

Broke Back Mountain: Story to Screenplay
Great movie but not gay, January 18, 2006
I have not actually read this book but I did see the movie and I liked it very much. However, I don't understand why people keep referring to it as the "gay cowboy movie." Can't two men be very good friends without everybody saying they're gay?

That is all for now as I am meant to be working.

Sophie x

p.s. Click on the title of this post to see all the amazon reviews from Jon Swift.
"A tour de force" - The Maskéd Man, 6th September 2006.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Swift said...

What a beautiful baby! You might also want to check out my blog, which is not quite so adorable.

02:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter