Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday thoughts 11/08/06

Thought number 1:

I should be at work but my foookin temp agency fookin cancelled at the last minute so now i have no fooking income. Fook.

Thought number 2:

Here's hoping my flight to Edinburgh won't be cancelled because of naughty men. Apparently they were cancelling all non-essential flights. It IS essential! I can't get there otherwise! JEEZ.

Thought number 3:

Hasn't Alan (my neighbour) got anything better to do than walk up and down his garden, checking the rug on the washing line to see if it's dry?

Thought number 4:

Haven't I got anything better to do than watch Alan (my neighbour) walk up and down his garden, checking the rug on the washing line to see if it's dry?

Thought number 5:

I should think more constructively.

That's all. It's been a slow day.

Sophie x

p.s. Cheer your day up by checking out www.emotioneric.com

This is anger:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha glad to see Eric made it onto the hallowed pages of pswaah.blogspot.com!! (but why not "Just Realized You Bought The Wrong Fabric Softener"?)(hey I just thought, didn't we used to play this game?)
Incidentally, are you into ridiculously ugly cats? yes? In that case www.kingsline.co.uk will do it for you. It's ok, you don't need to thank me. Just enjoy yourself.

I want to go to bed.

23:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter