Monday, September 18, 2006

Tired of being sexy.

(to the tune of Silent Night)
Monday night,
Monday night,
All around,
Smells of shite,
Paddock wood has a sour odour,
I want to leave and get some more fresh air (say as cilla would)
Going ba-ack to Bournemouth,
Go-o-ing back to B-Town.

How lovely.

So... Anyone go to see Cansei de ser Sexy in Camden? I know you did Margaret because we went together and fell in non-lesbian-girl-love.

Here's a lil clip I took on my mobile (ergh, I hate that people like me do this, but it does give me this little reminder...)




Then did some great fun shopping in Camden town (I'll meet you by the underground), the market in particular. That evening we troddled along to Shepherds Bush (I'm sure that needs an apostrophe, is it a bush belonging to a shepherd, or a bush that is named after shepards? Or did it belong to more than one shepherd?)

Anyway in Shepherds/Shepherd's/Shepherds' Bush* we went to see a recording of TWTTIN, or twuh-tut-in, or That Was Then This Is Now. TWTTIN is equally as hard to say as TMWRNJ, actually, not quite. I always found myself, and still do, saying te-wum-run-ja. TWTTIN s a comedy sketch show for Radio2, with Richard Herring et al.

Al is the best in it.

Now I am all packed for going back to Uni, I have to sort out some sort of internet connection, unless I can cleverly steal wireless from the flat upstairs.

Au revoir, and I love/hate** you.

Sophie x


*Delete as approriate
**See above. Maybe I should have used the same footnote...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers for the youtube video... as you say good to have as a little reminder.

"We fell in non-lesbian girl love" is the best review ive seen so far

08:01  
Blogger Sophie said...

Cheers, enjoyed your blog too, keep popping back :) x

23:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter