Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Shall I pull an all-nighter?

I have to get up early tomorrow because I thought it would be a great idea to schedule a meeting at 9 at my house. Everyone must think I'm like Hitler. I've even got similar facial hair. It's just cleverly bleached. Which makes me think...Hitler was all for the Aryan race, right? But they're blonde. He wasn't. If he was his tash would be as subtle as mine and women worldwide. We all have hitler tashes you see. Midwives put bleach ducts in the roots after birth. You ask any midwife, they'll tell you it's true.

Anyway I've been up late doing a combination of work and procrastination. I copied my man and made a myspace page for my cat See her, aww!
That was the height of the procrastination. And it gives me the potential for more future procrastination 'pimping' up her space. I just thought it would be much better if I pretended she'd done it herself. But I know you're not dumb, and I've typed all that now, there's no going back now.

This is me on my 20th birthday (Click the picture to make it bigger and see what's going on...) I got this photo from a friend recently. If I remember correctly, I was making a speech, and I hope I was pretending that was a microphone. Anyway, as you can see, I'm the shy and retiring type, I don't really want to talk about it.

So back to the key question here...shall I pull an all nighter? I think the obvious answer is no.

Good night.

Sophie x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter