Sunday, January 07, 2007

Deal!

Yes dears, we can finally get on with our work and stop watching for that elusive winner of the 'quarter mil'. Some sceptics may think it a coincidence that it should happen at the weekend when the viewing figures are higher, but they'd be stupid, because everyone knows it's prerecorded and choosing a certain day for it doesn't make it fixed. Fuck you cynics.

I've spent most of the day lying in bed nursing my various illnesses. There's something very satisfying about curling up like a foetus with a hot water bottle. I don't know if it's the feeling sorry for yourself that is so great, or the fact you have a valid excuse to lie in bed doing nothing.

I will write more later... I have some moping in bed to do. Woe is me. No really. I am woe.

Sophie x

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter