Monday, June 05, 2006

Montag(e)

A quick montage of Monday:

Work today ringing ex-students to see whether they're working and where etc...

So I borrow someone's office. I like to keep a balance of good and evil.

Good act: I washed up the coffee cup left in the office.
Evil act: I turned all the pens in the penpot upside down, so in order to make the ink flow, she must first warm them up by scribbling on a piece of paper.

Boundary Road....
there is loads of dog shit there.

BUT the weird thing is, it's in bags. If you're going to go to the effort of taking bags out with you to pick the shit up with and store it in, pick up the dog shit and put it in the bag, then you may as well put it in the dog shit bin... It seems worse than just letting your dog poo away at it's little bum's content. And there is a collection within 2 square metres of at least 5 bags. I wonder if it's the same person creating a little collection as un homage to their dog's bum, or one person started it off, and the next dog owner thought, "man that shit looks good, i must contribute"

Final thought...maybe it's not from a dog.

That is all for Monday, now just a quick news update

*************NEWS UPDATE**************

Got good feedback for my directing debut, and got a good mark for my latest script, ergo, I rule.

Sophie x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter