Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday


So it's Sunday. You know what I mean? Of course you do. Check me out sporting my new shades. Can you dig it? Of course you can.
Today the issue is tea... We ran out, so I had to go and buy some. They only had PG pyramids, so they'll have to do. I now have tea. Adventure over.

So let's talk about something more interesting. I need a spark word. Alice?....Weather. Ok, thanks Alice...erm (Alice is my ever loyal flatmate from Kings Lynn daaarlin)

Weather* or not you like it, sometimes it rains, sometimes it's sunny. Today...glum. Recently though it has been nice and sunny here in Bournemouth, which means... Barbecues! Woo yeh. When the Man visiteth, we went to a lovely barbecue at Scottish and Ginger's house (see how I give people mysterious pseudonyms....they're mysterious aren't they?). It involved drinking, smoking and a bonfire I created with the help of Essex (not the entire county, it's another fabulously mysterious pseudonym).
It was rockin, marshmallows entered and the party took on a new swing. Looking forward to seeing Irish's pictures from the evening. Weather...there's no avoiding it. Unless you stay in.

After making my acting debut, I shall be making my directing debut. Oh yeh, I have the chair ready, and I'm practising pulling a luvvy (you should have seen me when I found out we had run out of tea. There were tears) It's for a drink driving awareness short film. Seemed boring at first, but it's going well.

Then when that's all finished it's fun and frolics of the summer ball! Any fancy dress suggestions, please leave a comment...

Then after that, I'll be singing Pie Jesu from Faure's requiem for the Uni choir. Wish me luck, first big solo.

I'll leave you to do something else now. Why not make a cup of tea, unless you've run out...

Sophie x

*not typo, shit pun...about time, they were promised ages ago...see above.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Costume wise you could join the x-men theme - go as old skool Rogue with the green and yellow costume (the girl who sucks out anyones power with just one skin-to-skin touch) - that'd look wicked (altho you should know that in the stories Rogue is with Gambit who Ginger is considering going as). Otherwise... a comedy version of Alice ala Wonderland? or April from Ninja Turtles? or Amelie? the possibilities are endless!

20:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter