Thursday, May 18, 2006

Langham up to dry...


Paedogeddon is back with a vengeance! Chris Langham was in trial yesterday for 15 counts of making indecent images of children. "The case was adjourned to 28 June for police to complete forensic reports"...i.e. they have to find some sort of evidence they suddenly realised?

Join me in following the progress of this case as we pray for innocence. If for nothing more than the fact that he is my only contact in TV and I want work experience. But more importantly, he's a great entertainer and seems like a really top bloke.

Comment to show your support or to shout at my blind innocence and trust.

Sophie x

p.s. Do you like the title of this post? The Sun, here I come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter