Sunday, January 28, 2007

Get money from the cracker-ass white boy!

It's not like he apologised or nowt...



See what originally happened here

Now what is plainly obvious to anyone is that there is one person who should have been there, and all this jamrag would never have got out of hand.



Here's some quotes from the big man....

"For the larger interest of humanity, Islamic society presents the safest place on this planet."

Jermaine Jackson

"Having embraced Islam, I felt as if I were born again. I found in Islam the answers to those queries which I had failed to find in Christianity."
Jermaine Jackson

"I believe if there is any place left where the humanity is still visible, it can not be anywhere else than in an Islamic society. Time would come when the world would be obliged to accept this reality."
Jermaine Jackson

"I do not agree with the U.S. government. What they are saying about Muslims and Arabs is all propaganda and brainwashing."
Jermaine Jackson

"I think Muslims have become the new Negroes in America. They are being mistreated at airports, by the Immigration - everywhere. Islam is a religion of peace. They are wrong."
Jermaine Jackson

"We've always had a love for other places outside the US. I would be right with him. Now that Michael's been vindicated, we all have to be careful... you never know what someone's plotting and planning."
Jermaine Jackson

The racist attack towards a Muslim was strangely avoided by racist/non-racist Jade. If things had gone that way, good lordy, who would the public side with? It would probably mean an end to OR the magnification of terrorism. I want to go to that parallel universe to find out.

Keep it racial.

Sophie x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Settlements
Mesothelioma Settlements Counter